- Bred outdoor with an airy environment
- Made with the lamb loin
- From healthy, well raised
This is customary boneless broiling joint with sweet delicacy. Expertly cut from both sides of the prized midsection at that point boned and moved by our butchers. Have a go at stuffing with leafy food stuffing for a good focal point. It also called the saddle of lamb.
The midsection is known to be the most delicate piece of the lamb, and this entire lamb saddle is sufficiently enormous to be ideal for broiling. Ideal for a heavenly Sunday cook with all the trimmings and a mint sauce.
This boned and rolled loin of lamb is oven-ready, just take it out and cook this meat for the beautiful festive nights and special dinners.
Slow Roasted Lamb has an unimaginable flavour that benefits as much as possible from incredible quality meat. Our Free-Range Lamb is raised to the best expectations with a superb flavour that needs basic cooking with a little rosemary and garlic.
Present with fresh dish potatoes, mint sauce, and much sauce produced using the juices of the meat.
For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 1338 KJ/ 320 kcal
- Fat: 26g
- On which saturated fats: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 19g
- Salt: 0.21g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal)
- At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition
- We ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
- We deal in fresh meat only