- Beautifully hand-trimmed at its perfection
- Incredibly tender, beautifully marbled
- Cook ready, hustle free tender cut
This flat iron cut is well known due to its juiciness and tenderness. With the perfectly marbled meat, you can make any evening special.
Do you know the other name of Flat Iron Steak?
Top blade fillet
Shoulder top blade steak
Top blade steak
That’s the second tenderers meat as compare to tenderloin steak and is the most flavoursome, tastiest piece of beef. This steak is taken from the shoulder with the perfect marble looking beef with lots of the beefy, juicy flavour. As a result of the marbling, flat iron steak has a rich flavour that is depicted as “Beefy and juicy.” Although sufficiently tasty to be delighted in all alone, this sort of cut advantages from a marinade and frequently assumes the kinds of the fixings it is joined with like herbs and sauce to go with. This kind of versatile beef is simple to do sort of food. Just go with just oiling it or any bit of herbs or salt and just grill it. The nicely marbled beef makes it tender, succulent, and flavourful at its core
- For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 832 KJ/ 199 kcal
- Fat: 9.2grams
- On which saturated fats: 3.9grams
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 29.1 g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal)
-At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition.
– We ensure to bring you free-range, naturally fed and organically nurtured meat
– we ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
– We deal in fresh meat only