- Nurtured organically, herbivorous fed
- Trimmed to perfection, bringing you the best of all
- Juicy, full of flavour and mouth-watering beef
This big boy is slow cooking meat. Or can be baked or roast it but this meat needs all the patience for the fruitful results one only imagines. While cooking it perfectly, all the patience payoffs as this will be the juiciest, mouth-melting meat. This beef brisket will pull out the master chef in you.
This beef is also called slow cooker beef.
Know your meat:
This piece of beef cut taken from the breast of the cow. Because of the breast portion, it is a bit tough to cook but with the right recipe and slowly cooking method can melt any meat to the most flavoursome.
This is the kind of dish which you cook before time to get it tender and most of the flavour comes with its slow cooking, but you get the beefiest taste you can with this if you are a beef lover.
This kind of beef is great for holidays, weekend parties, or Sunday’s roast to enjoy the beefy weekends with everyone around.
You can use this Beef for Spicy tacos, delicious stews, or just BBQ sandwiches with the red wine.
- For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 1430 KJ/ 342kcal
- Fat: 26.15g
- On which saturated fats: 10.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 24.84g
- Salt: 0.31g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal)
-At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition.
– We ensure to bring you free-range, naturally fed and organically nurtured meat
– we ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
– We deal in fresh meat only