- The ever-irresistible pork loin chops
- Premium free-range nurtured pork
- From the tenderloin of the pork for an original taste
- Your all-time ideal craving meal
- We bring you delicious and masterfully crafted pork chops from the tenderloin muscle. Our skilled butchers’ slice through the meat to ensure there is abundant boneless meat and leave only a lean fat edging on these classical chops so that it can give you a crispy added flavour.
- The tenderloin muscle is chosen for the chops as it is quite lean and hence allows a thick scrumptious juicy bite. These pork chops can be cooked in a wide range of varieties, such as roasting, grilling, as well as frying recipes.
Know your meat
- The meat comes from the free-range, organically grown and naturally fed pork’s, making it possible to cook pork to a lower temperature, hence helping the meat to remain juicy, while still being safe to eat.
- These irresistible pork chops can be marinated with chilli sauce or BBQ sauces to add the flavour of your choice. This succulent pork chops can be cooked more thoroughly, thus running the risk of drying out the meat and can also be brined to maintain moistness. You can also wrap these pork chops in bacon to add further moistness during the cooking process.
For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 874.45 KJ/ 209 kcal
- Fat: 11g
- On which saturated fats: 3.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 26g
- Salt: 0.2g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal)
- At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition.
- We ensure to bring you free-range, naturally fed and organically nurtured meat
- We ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
- We deal in fresh meat only