- Nutritious, juicy, and skillfully rolled pork belly
- Our signature product
- Free-range brought up pork
- Delicately rolled and tied by the hands of our veteran butchers.
- A feasting delight for the foodies, with myriads of options to fill in the tasty and juicy pork hand, rolled belly. This high-quality tender meat is a craftsman signature of our experienced butchers, making it a must-have item for festive and gatherings.
- These hand-rolled belly have boneless meat inside and skin on the outer, allowing you to prick and spice it with the flavour of your mood and enjoy the puffed-up crispy skin as it expands while roasting.
Know your meat
- The meat comes from the free-range, organically grown and naturally fed porks. Our butchers masterly slice the boneless belly pork in a rectangular shape and remove internal excess fats and breast spasms. The cartilage is being carved out, without cutting any underline muscles to ensure you get the best meaty portion of the pork.
- To free the belly muscle, the cut is made through the cartilage tips, taking out the ribs in one continuous sliced sheet. We make sure there is no tiny bone stripes leftover on the belly and remove thick tissues on the edges by cutting from inside the meat. Lastly, our expert’s hand rolls the pork belly and tie knots to perfection, giving you a delightful view and taste of this stunner product.
For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 2167 KJ/ 518 kcal
- Fat: 53.1g
- On which saturated fats: 19.33 g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 9.34g
- Salt: 0.2g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal
-At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition.
– We ensure to bring you free-range, naturally fed and organically nurtured meat
– we ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
– We deal in fresh meat only