- Handcrafted meat with perfection
- Best for grilling and broiling
- This steak is also known as T-bone, T-bone steak or Loin
Why did this call T-Bone?
Because of the T-shaped cut, this steak called T-bone. It also has a bone with it. This cut achieved from short Loin with touching the tenderloin side. It has either the fillet side or sirloin side to get the best of both meat and bone. It’s for those meat lovers who love their meat with a bone to get the meaty, juicy, succulent taste.
That’s also a vital part of Tuscan cuisine. It can either be grilled on fire or charcoal grilling with salt and pepper to get the juiciness out of it. This steak is highly recommended for the dinner steak due to its tender juicy looking and tasting meat. This high-quality meat is for the luxury dinner or treats for oneself.
T-Bone truly gives you the better of the two universes. Delicate, softer, and tender filet on one side, and rich, flavoursome striploin on the other. Best served medium to rare, the most demanding and preferred by steak darlings and is a top pick of most of the top notched steakhouses.
- For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 790.776 KJ/ 189 kcal
- Fat: 8.69g
- On which saturated fats: 3.087 g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 25.99 g
- Salt: 0.31g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal)
-At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition.
– we ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
– We deal in fresh meat only