- Scrumptious, bred outdoor, nurtured organically Beef
- Conventionally nurtured for 29 days
- Trimmed to perfection, bringing you the strip with beautiful marble
- Hand dried with conventional drying salt
- Added Water percentage of zero
This flavoursome meat would take a few minutes to cook due to zero percentage of added water and dried with conventional salt. This unsmoked hand cured the whole gammon gives the burst of taste with the most scrumptious taste one could only imagine.
Ready to cook meat is all in need for parties or just weekend dinners.
As the whole unsmoked gammon is so easy to cook and tasty at its perfection that anyone could be a master chef.
Gammon is the rear leg of pork after it has been restored by dry-salting or brining, which could be smoked. Unlike most ham, yet like bacon, it must be cooked before it is sheltered to eat. The term is, for the most part, utilized in Britain, while different tongues of English, to a great extent, see no difference amongst gammon and ham.
This comes with the thick-cut and hands dried so it would not shrink while cooking. Try it once and fall in love with it, as to how delicious, flavoursome thick-cut pork it is.
It can roast or grill it. The meat is hand cured, so this will be easily cooked with the texture of meat. Have the best part of the cured unsmoked pork, which comes the rare leg of the pigs to give rich flavour and satisfaction. Make your evening and holiday dinner special.
For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 575 KJ/ 138 kcal
- Fat: 7.5g
- On which saturated fats: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 18.1g
- Salt: 2.1g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal)
-At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition.
– We ensure to bring you free-range, naturally fed and organically nurtured meat
– We ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
– We deal in fresh meat only