- The ever-irresistible rolled pork loin
- Premium free-range nurtured pork
- From the tenderloin of the pork for an original taste
- Your all-time ideal craving meal
- Delicately rolled and tied by hands of our veteran butchers
- The rolled loin of pork is a loin cut taken perpendicular to the spine of the pork and usually contains a part of a vertebra, which is sliced away by our veteran butchers. Rolled Pork loin is leaner than other cuts of pork.
- The bone is intentionally and skillfully removed from the inner side of the meat, whereas skin is left attached on the outer so that you can enjoy the extra flavour.
- A feasting delight for the foodies, with myriads of options to fill in the tasty and juicy pork hand, rolled loin. This high-quality tender meat is a craftsman signature of our experienced butchers, making it a must-have item for festive and gatherings.
- It cooks ready. Just roast it or broil it. The food is ready with the most enchanting taste ever.
- It has zero added water, so there will be no shrink. The meat is so pink and fresh that moist in the meat will make you cook right away, and before you know, it will be finished.
For serving of 100 grams:
- Energy: 468.6 KJ/ 112 kcal
- Fat: 1.6g
- On which saturated fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Fibre: 0g
- Protein: 24.1g
- Salt: 0.2g
- it is on the intake of an average adult (8400kj/ 2000kcal)
- At Gibson’s, we invest heavily in providing you with cuts of meat that are in prime condition.
- We ensure to bring you free-range, naturally fed and organically nurtured meat
- We ensure all safety and hygienic measures throughout the process
- We deal in fresh meat only